PROFILE AND PHILOSOPHY
Dr Eduardo Crooke followed in the footsteps of his father and qualified as a dentist from the prestigious European University of Madrid and in implantology from the University of Göteborg , Sweden, specialising in this field exclusively since then to become a leading expert oral surgeon.
Dr Eduardo Crooke is a leading expert in implantology with an impeccable reputation both in Spain and the UK, dedicated with exclusivity to the field of implantology for more than 15 years.
He is the owner and founder of several clinics on the Costa del Sol, where all the dental procedures are carried out by a multiciplinary team with only the most experienced dentists in their own fields. Each dental clinic has a multilingual customer advisory team to attend patients in their own language.
These clinics are aimed to be centres of excellence offering state of the art equipment, customer service at its best and a point of reference nationally and internationally delivering to other dental practitioners training through Crooke Academy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
After graduating as a dentist in Madrid and in implantology in Sweden, Dr Eduardo Crooke has three masters in Guided Surgery, Osseous Grafts and Zigomatic Implants. He has also trained in the latest procedures, to mention some:
– “Rich Plasma Factor of Growth” delivered by BTI
– “Minimal Invasive Dentistry”, “Minimal dental carving” and “Guided Bone Regeneration”
– “Applications of Fox Diode Laser” by Fernando Gomez Ferrer
– “Oral implantology”
– “Digital Impression”
– “Snoring and sleep apnea” by BTI
– “Immediate loading”, “short implants” and “guided bone regeneration”
– “Zygomatic Implants” by Nobel BioCare
He is also an expert in BOPT technique (Biologically Oriented Preparation Technique), a procedure that improves dental preparation in the aesthetic area.
Dr Crooke comes from a family of dentists and his experiences start at a very early age. He has been in practice for over 15 years and he is a consultant, lecturer and tutor.
TECHNIQUES AND SUPPLIERS
Dr Eduardo Crooke uses leading implant manufacture companies and advanced surgical techniques to improve recovery time and comfort for the patience.
– A.R.T (Atraumatic Restorative Treatment) is a technique that it is used at all Crooke clinics. It is a digital workflow of the whole treatment. The patient can see real end results before surgery, bettering the communication between patience and doctor, allowing the patient to be involved on the decision process, leaving no room for error, achieving faster and more efficient results and designed to minimise tissue damage and therefore speed up the recovery process.
– The Benex Extraction system which is an Atraumatic Extraction Technique that is not only less painful than a normal extraction, it also helps to maintain the tooth socket and avoids structural changes in the other teeth.
– Platelet Rich Plasma by BTI. This is obtained from a blood sample of the patience. The plasma protein has high quality growth factors that help tissue regeneration.
– Sinus Lift Surgery, either vertical or horizontal, that adds bone to the jaw for patients with low bone density.
– Fox Diode Laser helps to cut tissue faster, more accurate and painlessly.
– Metal free zirconia implants by The Straumann® PURE Ceramic Implant for patients with allergies to metals or with a preference to metal free implants.
– Zirconia crowns by Emax with durable titanium for patients requiring toughness without giving up the natural look.
– All on four and All on six by Nobel BioCare allows for a full mouth restoration that it is less invasive, cost efficient and with a shorter treatment time.
LECTURES AND AWARDS
Dr Eduardo Crookes is a speaker for NobelBio Care, a prestigious manufacturer of implants.
He is also a tutor in implant surgery and prosthesis and lectures at conferences about implantology and immediate loading implants.
Dr Crookes is the founder of Crooke Academy where he delivers a Master´s course in Implantology together with other lecturers with over 30 years’ experience.
Dr Eduardo Crooke has achieved many awards during the course of his practice as a dentist, appearing in television, radio and newspapers.
He received a gold medal of Scientific Merit for his professional trajectory by the General Dental Council in Malaga in 2012 and another gold medal for promoting scientific improvement in dentistry in 2014, also by the General Dental Council in Malaga.
CLINICS AND MEMBERSHIPS
He is a member of the General Dental Council in the UK (reg.number 262859) and a member of the Scientific Committee of the Malaga Dentists’ College.
Dr Eduardo Crooke has dental clinics on three exclusive locations on the Costa del Sol: Marbella, Malaga and Fuengirola. Each centre is equipted with state of the art technology and a highly trained team of professionals dentists. They use the latest techniques and procedures to offer patients painless treatments with faster and long term results.
- Crooke & Laguna Dental Clinic in Marbella
- Crooke & Laguna Dental Clinic in Málaga
- Crooke & Laguna Dental Clinic in Churriana
All Crooke clinics ethos are based in business practices that are socially responsible by sponsoring many areas of Malaga’s Community. Some of them are listed below