What are cookies?
What types of cookies does a web page use?
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing an item.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow the offer of advertising spaces on the website to be managed in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use. you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These types of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Deactivate / delete cookies
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect user information and use of the website.
Attached we include the table of own and third-party cookies used by this website, as indicated in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI):
|_fbp||.crookedentalclinic.com||Advertisement||Cookie set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Advertisement||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|_gcl_au||.crookedentalclinic.com||Analytics||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement.||3 months|
|_ga||.crookedentalclinic.com||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.crookedentalclinic.com||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_134529712_1||.crookedentalclinic.com||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|__cf_bm||.hubspot.com||Functional||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.||30 minutes|
|_GRECAPTCHA||www.google.com||Necessary||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.||5 months 27 days|
Warning about deleting cookies.